« GOODBYE KOREA: SCREEN QUOTA SYSTEM CUT | Main | I LOVE PASSIONS »

January 27, 2006

SO THIS IS WHAT A HAIR TRANSPLANT LOOKS LIKE

We reported a little while ago that Salman Khan skipped out of a court date (for poaching - yuck!) to go get hair transplants. And here's what he looks like while his preciouses are sprouting. Check out that hairline! What a lush head of hair awaits him!

Salman Khan and his hair transplants

January 27, 2006 at 09:19 AM in News | Permalink

Comments

hi,
i think it should be successful.i wanna undergo it myself .i am in delhi

Posted by: mik | Apr 8, 2006 9:47:17 AM

Can someone update me on hair transplant, like whether ornot it's successfull.

Posted by: jatt | Sep 15, 2006 1:28:16 PM

Salman has got really a great volume of hair. I am also interested..does any one have info where has he done hair transplant?
Yes it is very successfull if you visit to right surgeon.

Posted by: Rahul | Oct 10, 2006 6:28:48 PM

yes it successful, i have seen friends with transplants, its proper surgery so u have to think about it twice, and just be sure, but it works...and its expensive, oh and it will not be pleasant but the result is just wondeful! lemme no if u have questions

Posted by: rahul khanna | Oct 20, 2006 7:03:31 PM

Yes it is very successfull if you visit to right surgeon.

Posted by: mithra | Oct 26, 2006 5:25:03 AM

Hi salman! he is my big hero ever in bollywood. i would like to know where salman did the hair transplant? coz im also suffering since 3 years, plzzzzzzzzzzz im very much concern about the treatment. so i would like to know the details of this . Many THANKS! ALLAH- HAFFIZ

Posted by: Afroz | Nov 11, 2006 4:59:33 AM

I'm from GOA.
Could I know how much does this hair transplant cost and where is it done.

Posted by: Jonathan | Nov 15, 2006 7:57:15 AM

Can someone update this page with the latest photo of Salman?.... or provide a link to what his head looks like now

Posted by: James | Nov 15, 2006 11:17:10 PM

salman's hair looks greater than what it looked before after his first transplant or hair weaving.(what ever he has done)i really want to know where he had done it recently.it really looks good and very natural.it can only been done by a very experienced and professional surgeon

Posted by: faz | Dec 25, 2006 4:05:56 AM

This is mohid I am very happy to see slaman hair-transplant He look good
I also want to hair transplant
to my slap I lose my hair from front can. Can it is possible in india and how much it is costing Please
help me.

Posted by: Mohid | Dec 26, 2006 5:35:06 AM

This is mohid I am very happy to see slaman hair-transplant He look good
I also want to hair transplant
help me.

Posted by: Abdul | Dec 26, 2006 5:36:35 AM

Hi guys, if you want a hair transplant then i can gaurantee you that its the best to go overseas ( USA ) to get it done. Because -

1) overseas surgeons are the poineers in this field with more experience then anyone else

2) Indian surgeons are not up to the latest advancements in Hair transplants.

3) its a once in lifetime thing if you are going to get it done then you need the best surgeon.

Hair transplant could cost $US 2000 - 5000

For more info go in to google and search.

P.S. I dont have a balding problem so im not going to have Hair Transplant, but I just wanted to give my opinion on it. Im living in Australia and i know that a lot of people have hair transplants here compared to India so OVERSEAS IS THE WAY TO GO.

Posted by: Albert | Dec 29, 2006 11:20:10 AM

Hi
Can any 1 gather the info from any where (may b from his known persons or near 1s or from some fan or whatever)that from where did Salman undergo this surgery ????

If it can be known a lot of people w'd b benefited from it.

Posted by: nill | Jan 3, 2007 5:32:28 PM

I'm not bald but I have lost some hair from my forehead, I'm obsessed with my hair, some peolpe have told me that I haven't lost any hair but no one knows my hair better than me, lots of people have told me that I look like Salman Khan, now that he has his full set of hair back, I'm very jealous and I wish I had my full set of hair, I wish I knew his surgeon...

Posted by: TM | Jan 11, 2007 10:30:01 PM

Hi

Is anyone uut there please please tell me where salman khan has done his hair transplant.
I really need this information. i will be really grateful to that person

Thanks
Benedict

Posted by: benedict lewis | Jan 12, 2007 11:35:33 PM

I am a topnotch surgeon and have my own hair transplant clinic in Pune, India. I have a limited period offer of Rs. 60000/- per session inclusive of ALL possible surgical charges- consulting, surgery, theatre charges, OT medicines etc. This offer is only for the next 25 patients. Queries and doubts are patiently solved; our patient care is legendary.Contact me at 09850717577 or 020-30520393

Posted by: Dr Sonia Jindal | Jan 20, 2007 5:04:34 AM

Well, I have trained with surgeons who have worked in the US for 20 years so really it all is about finding the right person and once people went to the US to get cardiac surgery done, now they come to India to get the same thing at a better cost.

Posted by: Dr Sonia Jindal | Jan 25, 2007 10:49:09 AM